ACCOMMODATION

The official accommodation is Villapark Várgesztes next to Várgesztes at the same complex as the Event Centre.

Comfort apartment houses can be booked here with wide living room and an open kitchen with every accessories like microwave, a fridge, cooking equipment and a coffee machine. Each house has 4 rooms with 2 beds in each one (maximum capacity: 8 person) and 2 bathrooms. Cars can be parked safely on the parking place next to the house. With the booking of the house you gain access to the wellness pools and the sauna.

Aqua plus apartment houses can also be booked. In these villas everything can be found what is included in the comfort apartment. However downstairs you can find your own wellness section: a 20 square meter heated indoor swimming pool and a Finnish sauna. A wide open kitchen with all kitchen accessories for 8 persons and the lovely living room with leather sofa, LCD TV and a direct exit to the terrace. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a big bathroom with separate shower and bath.

Accommodation can be booked through the organisers until 22nd June or until full capacity has been reached.

For those with submitted bookings, the organiser has invoiced a 20% advance payment for each order. The remaining 80% will have been invoiced by 15th June and shall be settled by 1st July. Reservations not paid in full by 1st July will be cancelled!

Deadline for requesting cancellations is the 10th of July. These will be processed after this date and a 50% refund will be issued. Cancellation is not possible after the deadline!

Names of occupants should be provided until 31st July for the accommodation.

The tourist tax will only be invoiced in the beginning of August, following the submission of occupant names (1 EUR/person/night). This invoice should be settled until the accreditation.